Turns out this is pretty easy... In bazaar you can simply do the following:
- Change directory to the destination working copy.
- Execute the following command
bzr merge /path/to/source-working-copy -r0..-1
- Note the -r0..-1 part of the command. This tells bazaar to merge a range of revisions from the first revision to the most current.
- Now review and commit the changes. Notice that bazaar gives you an indication that all history is preserved by displaying a list of checkin comments. Nice.
- Sent using Google Toolbar"