Using DFS Shares in Leopard

Well, same problem under snow leopard. Could not figure out why DFS shares aren't work.

http://goo.gl/Xlvw

Having endured for years the nuisance of having to check my Windows machine’s obtuse property dialog boxes to manually resolve pathnames such as \\domain\fs\share into something like \\server\hidden$\share that I could actually mount on my Mac (as smb://server/hidden$/share, of course), I eventually decided to do something about it.

in reference to:

"Having endured for years the nuisance of having to check my Windows machine’s obtuse property dialog boxes to manually resolve pathnames such as \\domain\fs\share into something like \\server\hidden$\share that I could actually mount on my Mac (as smb://server/hidden$/share, of course), I eventually decided to do something about it."
- Using DFS Shares in Leopard - Tao of Mac (view on Google Sidewiki)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the Inbox Repair Tool to recover messages in Outlook 2000 that is installed with Internet Mail Only option

Repair corrupt Outlook PST files with two Microsoft utilities

Repair corrupt Outlook PST files with two Microsoft utilities