Day 8: No pain meds

2019-06-18 Day 8 without pain meds
In the morning things were ok.
Couple hours into working and back start to hurt.
Had to drive for almost 90min to get to the hospital and and then (mostly) sit for a 90min educational class. I left the hospital and things did not feel very good.
Took about 45min to get home so that additional drive time made things worse.
Spent time with my leg up on the exercise ball, back flat on the floor, and got some relief from the nerve pain.
Index toe very numb tonight.
RenCat sent me a pretty good write up on the procedure I am about to under go and I found some positive “back surgery” stories. I’ll post those later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the Inbox Repair Tool to recover messages in Outlook 2000 that is installed with Internet Mail Only option

Repair corrupt Outlook PST files with two Microsoft utilities

Repair corrupt Outlook PST files with two Microsoft utilities