Day 9: No pain meds

2019-06-19 Day 9 without pain meds
Woke up with pain. That usually makes for a very long day. No motivation to get out of bed. 
I cannot say I’d like consistency. Like consistent pain! But really frustrating waking up not knowing what level of pain I will have to deal with that day.
Another trip to the hospital and 45min in the car and the pain was worse.
45min trip home and I had to spend time on legs up on the exercise ball and back on the floor.
Attended a soccer game and spent the entire game pacing the sideline. 90 minutes of walking help pain management a lot.
I have talked to several people and each had a different method for pain management. Walking help me the most. Followed by McKenzie Protocol and Wall Slides.
Night time brought very strong tingling in my right big toe and right index toe and complete numbness on the middle toe.

Maybe the posts on reddit in r/backpain and r/ChronicPain hold more truth then I thought! 🤔

Comments

Sakira said…
Your article is extraordinarily smart.I love to browse your diary's posts everyday and that i got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a replacement app nutrition in apple you'll check.Thanks for wonderful diary.

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the Inbox Repair Tool to recover messages in Outlook 2000 that is installed with Internet Mail Only option

Repair corrupt Outlook PST files with two Microsoft utilities

Repair corrupt Outlook PST files with two Microsoft utilities